poniedziałek, 3 sierpnia 2015

All Back

             CZAS NA CHRISA BROWNA !!!


Tak, jak wszystkim wiadomo jest to mój ulubiony artysta. Młody, uzdolniony (aktor,tancerz, model), przystojny z dobrym wokalem. Piosenka ta jest magicznie piękna. Chris potrafi zaskoczyć nawet i z tej dobrej strony.


Ohhhhh, oh oh oh oh
If I have a moment, I'd capture that moment 
You would be right here next to me 
If I have the secret, the secret to your love 
I would plant your treasure beneath my heart 
Lock it all up and throw away the key 
I would never give it up 
'Cause I was just a fool, a fool for you 
When I loved you so childishly. 

And I want it all back 
I want it all, I want it all, girl I want it all back 
I want it all back 
I want it all, I want it all, girl I want it all 
You never miss a good thing 'til it's gone, 
I want it all, now I want it all.


If there is a green light, and it's about to turn yellow 
Pedal to the floor cause I know your heart is turning red 
If I have the minutes I would turn 'em into hours 
And make love to your mind and not your body instead 
I was just a fool, a fool for you 
That didn't know what had I until I lost you, 
Now every single moment that you're not here, yeah 
It's evident to me that everything just seems so clear. 

And I want it all back (I'd rather have it all)
(Baby come back here)
I want it all, I want it all, girl I want it all back 
I want it all back, I want it all, I want it all, girl I want it all 
You never miss a good thing 'til it's gone, 
I want it all, now I want it all.


Czy on waszym zdaniem ma śliczny uśmiech? Bo moim zdaniem ma!













Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz